"dream great dreams and find the courage to live them"

-erwin mcmanus

Monday, August 23, 2010

all good things must come to an end.

In 1999, my family moved into a new house.  Ever since then, I have had the same bedroom - a bedroom that would be the cluttered mess of a teenager's room.  It then became the disorganized (but no longer cluttered) home of a college student transient.  Now it is an empty shell.

The furniture remains, but all the things that made this room "home" for the last eleven years are gone, save for the big bookshelf that holds my library (I can't bring myself to put my books in boxes in the basement.  An attachment disorder, perhaps?).

This officially is no longer my home.  Next time when I come, I'll stay in the guest room.  Sigh.  Things sure do change when you grow up.

No comments: