"dream great dreams and find the courage to live them"

-erwin mcmanus

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

the aftermath of an all-too-revealing deleted post.

I wrote an entire post this evening and decided to delete it for a number of reasons.  I reveal more on this blog than I'd like.  It focused a lot on how much I cried this weekend, it's a little embarrassing to admit it, and it's really none of anyone's business why I cried so much.  But for some reason, I decided to detail it all in this un-posted post.  Which is exactly why it will remain un-posted.

Instead, I will write a short advertisement for one of my favorite restaurants in Green Bay:

The Grapevine Cafe (www.grapevine-cafe.com)

Located next door to Homestead Decor, the Grapevine Cafe knows how to do a quaint breakfast the right way.  By "quaint", I mean the atmosphere.  By "breakfast", I mean delicious.  The home-style tables, flower arrangements, and Thomas Kinkade-style artwork make you feel right at home from the moment you walk in the door.  Every dish comes with fruit and thanks to the excellent service, your coffee cup will never empty.  The menu includes a variety of items from omelets to french toast, from bacon and eggs to a specialty quiche made fresh every morning.  You can't go wrong with the Grapevine Cafe.


That's all I have for now, without revealing the deepest depths of my soul to all five of my readers.

One last thing.  I was encouraged so much by my friends this weekend.  To hear what God has done, to catch up on what has happened over the last couple of years... nothing could have been better.

No comments: