"dream great dreams and find the courage to live them"

-erwin mcmanus

Saturday, December 4, 2010

snow.

The first real snow of the season :)

I love untouched blankets of snow.  The first person out on my street this morning, I had the privilege of making the first marks on the white ground.  It was lovely :)

When I got to my car, instead of finding a nice, white layer of snow covering it, I found a gray, sloppy, slush.  Unfortunately, parking around the corner from my apartment is just next to/below the interstate and makes for ugly, polluted snow.  Bummer.

And to the girl sitting behind me at the Peter Mulvey concert last night:

His music does not need a drum accompaniment.
Your feet are not drum sticks.
My chair legs are not drums.
Please do not use them as such.
Sincerely,
Erin

No comments: