"dream great dreams and find the courage to live them"

-erwin mcmanus

Thursday, August 20, 2009

a real adventure.

"life is an adventure."
the title of this blog.

and yes, life definitely is an adventure. as i'm going into my last semester at moody, all i can think of is what will come afterward. moving back to green bay? finding work in chicago? teach for america? TESOL certification? grad school? i have so many choices, so many directions to go... and that's actually the problem.

unlike a "choose your own adventure" book, i have more than just two things to choose from, and the choices actually directly influence my real life, not just a story.

an adventure? yes. with turns and holes and barriers, with forks in the road.

jesus, guide me through, because i just can't find my way on my own. i don't know which way to go.

No comments: