"dream great dreams and find the courage to live them"

-erwin mcmanus

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

waiting for the mail.

- illinois license plates
- mazda/chase payment book
- graduation announcements

and each day i open my mailbox to... nothing.  well, that's a tiny lie.  today i received newsweek, yesterday was netflix, but nothing exciting, nothing that i've been waiting for.

what IS exciting is that stacy creswell is pregnant again!!  soo exciting :)  this means i'll be taking on quite a few more hours with them in the fall before the baby is born, and i'm excited for that too.  i really love that family.

somehow i've convinced myself that studying is absolutely unnecessary for a huge test i have on Saturday that will determine if i have to take an extra four courses in different subject areas.  it is an extremely important test, but i am utterly hopeless in my studying endeavors.  besides cracking the first few chapters of U.S. History for Dummies (which has been GREAT so far!), i haven't prepared in the slightest.  i need to buy a basic calculator.

my computer has been on my lap for far too long.  it's warm, and making my legs too warm for comfort.  i guess that just means it's time to shut down and go to bed!  ha.  do you like my logic there?

No comments: