"dream great dreams and find the courage to live them"

-erwin mcmanus

Saturday, March 12, 2011

learning.

After talking with a few people about why it has been so hard for me to be here (aside from it being an overwhelming new experience..), I realize that my giftings do not necessarily line up with the relational side of this ministry.  My strengths lie in the planning, the organizing, the administrative side of things - not in working one-on-one with the teens.  So as I do this job for the next ten months, I need to keep in mind that it is only ten months and there is no real commitment after that.  This will be a learning experience, but one that I'm not entirely comfortable with (which usually means the most growth).

So hello to uncomfortable situations and learning to strengthen my weaknesses.

No comments: