"dream great dreams and find the courage to live them"

-erwin mcmanus

Sunday, April 3, 2011

praise God.

Today has been wonderful.  Not only did I almost wear a skirt to church because it was so warm (until it nearly blew off my body on the way to the dining hall for breakfast!), but I also got to go on that money request I wrote about yesterday!  Quality time with two of the girls.  Good conversations with several others afterward.  A trip to QT for sodas in a hailstorm for the other Bigs.  And a good ride to and from church this morning with girls I don't usually spend time with.  Overall, I wouldn't complain about a single thing today!

It's time for bed, but I'm not really tired yet.  But I'm on breakfast in the morning and I have to get up early for it, so I should probably just go to bed.  Why is it such a chore to go to bed?  Oh wait - it's because I have a top bunk right now and don't want to climb up into it:  Another praise Jesus comes from the fact that starting tomorrow, I WILL have a bottom bunk!  mmhm.  Nothing to complain about :)

No comments: